I like the idea of sharing what’s in my toolbox as a front-end developer. I wanted to share this in a blog post but I guess having it as a dedicated page works better. Feel free to take whichever tool you like. I promise not to charge you anything.
- Visual Studio Code
- Dracula Official by Derek Sifford (current)
- Night Owl by Sarah Drasner
- Dark+ (default dark) (built-in)
- JetBrains Mono (current)
- Firefox (default)
- Microsoft Edge
- ScreenToGif - The best app for short screen recordings.
- Toggl - For keeping track of my time.
- Snip & Sketch - Built-in. Perfect for screenshots.
- Microsoft To Do - For keeping endless to-do lists.
- Windows Terminal
- Gimp - If I need to edit an image. Rarely happens.
- XAMPP - For setting up PHP development environment. Don’t ask 😊
- HeidiSQL - For connecting to an SQL database.
- OBS Studio - In case I want to start streaming someday.
- LibreOffice - Free and Open Source office suite.
- Evernote - Taking notes.
- Notion - Taking notes.
- Garmin Express - Manage and update my Garmin watch.
- Surface Laptop 3 13.5” - Specs: 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, 10th Gen Intel i5, Windows 11 Home.
- Samsung 27” USB-C Monitor (S27A600U)
- Google Pixel 6a - Specs: 128 GB Storage, 6 GB RAM, Android 13.
- Google Pixel - Specs: 32 GB Storage, 4 GB RAM, Android 10.
- K270 Wireless Keyboard (Logitech)
- M185 Wireless Mouse (Logitech)
- M310 Wireless Mouse (Logitech)
- Sennheiser CX 150
- Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM
- Time Timer MOD - A phisical 60-minute timer. It’s really fun to use.
Not related to front-end development but I’m more than just a developer.
My current running winter gear